1. Force majeure: If for reasons of force majeure (eg bad weather, strikes etc.) we can not deliver the products within the specified time, we will notify you by e-mail to indicate if you wish, under under these circumstances, complete your order. The order will be executed immediately upon expiration of the cause that caused the delay with the customer's agreement, delay in executing the order or failure to perform an order for established reasons does not create a right to compensation.
2. Modification of the terms hereof: www.ider-eshop.gr reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew the terms and conditions of transactions made through this online store. We also undertake to update this website in time for any change or addition to these terms. Visitors are required to check for any changes and if they agree, they are deemed to explicitly accept all the modified terms. Otherwise, they must refrain from visiting and using the services of our online store.
3. Intellectual Property Rights and Signal All web site design, text, graphics, selection and configuration, as well as any right or claim arising from, attracted or attracted by them, is the property of www.ider- eshop.gr and is a Right of Intellectual Property subject to all rights. of which are protected by Greek, European and International Legislation.
4. In the case of advertisements or promotional material, the advertiser is responsible for the content and the lawfulness of this material, or the advertiser alone or directly. Respective waiver of liability lies with www.ider-eshop.gr for any other site to which it may refer by link or "link" or through an advertising link. The owners of these sites are responsible for each issue.
5. For any clarification or question about your orders, please contact www.ider-eshop.gr or call 210-8141739.
6. If you do not wish to receive a newsletter or wish to be totally removed from the new sending system at www.ider-eshop.gr, you can inform us using the site's contact form.
7. Information from www.ider-eshop.gr is only available if you choose it for as long as you wish. Instead, if you have made an order at www.ider-eshop.gr, using our site, we send automated newsletters (emails) about the progress of your order. There is no way to disable these updates, the shipment of which is a prerequisite for the correct development of your order. These emails invite you to make sure they can reach you and keep them throughout our transaction. It is your responsibility, in case you do not receive the relevant e-mail, in accordance with the general terms and conditions governing our transactions, to inform us without delay.