To facilitate and service all those who want to buy from our store, www.ider.gr offers you the following alternative payment methods:
1. By charging your credit card. Your credit card is charged on the day of the shipping process. www.ider.gr has taken all the necessary measures to secure your transactions with your credit card. On-line credit card payment is not made directly to our online store but to a secure server of EFG Eurobank, through a Secure Socker Layer (SSL) protocol with a 128-bit key. This means that any possible attempt to intercept credit card details is in principle impossible, since decoding of data that is trafficked using SSL is absolutely impossible. We do not store your credit card information, therefore we do not undertake any direct, indirect, positive, repayable, material or non-liability for any results that result from misuse of the credit card due to negligence or omission on the part of the customer.
2. Cash on delivery at the moment you receive the products. Additional charge of 1.60€. Cash payments apply only to Greece.
3. Via PAYPAL.
4. By Bank Deposit to our accounts
- ALPHA BANK 984002002001627, IBAN GR9001409840984002002001627
- ΕΘΝΙΚΗ ΤΡΑΠΕΖΑ 662470082-13, IBAN GR5101106620000066247008213
- EUROBANK 00260043160200379866, IBAN GR0802600430000160200379866
- ΠΕΙΡΑΙΩΣ 5024018228771, IBAN GR0801720240005024018228771
and send us a copy of the bank payment order by fax at 210-8141375 or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org the receipt of the deposit. Upon receipt of the copy of the bank payment order, we will send you your order.
Also at www.ider-eshop.gr you are given the opportunity to choose whether your payment will be made with a receipt or an invoice. Invoice is issued to companies and freelancers if they fill out the following information when ordering: Company Name, VAT, Tax Office and profession for freelancers. We accept almost all credit cards (except American Express).